Studies on latent influence by the spectrometer method I: The impact of psychologization in the case of conversion by a minority or a majority
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 345–360, October/December 1986
How to Cite
Moscovic, S. and Personnaz, B. (1986), Studies on latent influence by the spectrometer method I: The impact of psychologization in the case of conversion by a minority or a majority. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 16: 345–360. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420160404
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 1985
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!