A view from a bridge: Synthesizing the consistency and attribution paradigms from a lay epistemic perspective
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 211–241, April/June 1987
How to Cite
Kruglanski, A. W. and Klar, Y. (1987), A view from a bridge: Synthesizing the consistency and attribution paradigms from a lay epistemic perspective. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 17: 211–241. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420170208
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!