This research was conducted as part of the first author's doctoral dissertation and was funded by a grant from the Multiculturalism Directorate of the Canadian secretary of State to the second author. An abridged version of this paper was presented at the 45th Annual Convention of the Canadian Psychological Association. June, 1984, Ottawa, Ontario.
Status differenttals and intergroup behaviour†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 277–293, July/September 1987
How to Cite
Sachdev, I. and Bourhis, R. Y. (1987), Status differenttals and intergroup behaviour. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 17: 277–293. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420170304
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 1986
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!