This research was conducted in partial fulfilment of the degree of D. Phil. at the University of Oxford, Great Britain and was funded by the E.S.R.C. The author would like to thank Dr M. Argyle and Dr M. Wittig for their constructive comments on early drafts of this paper and to acknowledge the invaluable and greatly missed guidance of Dr J. Jaspars.
Achievement motivation theory and occupational choice†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 327–346, July/September 1987
How to Cite
Janman, K. (1987), Achievement motivation theory and occupational choice. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 17: 327–346. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420170307
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!