The assistance of Doris Avram, Daniela Corbetta, Emiel Reith and Isabel Rivera is gratefully acknowledged. A more detailed version of this article is available from the author.
Short Research Note
The lost postcard technique: Formal aspects of the message as legibility indices of social perception†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 367–371, July/September 1987
How to Cite
Gillièron, C. (1987), The lost postcard technique: Formal aspects of the message as legibility indices of social perception. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 17: 367–371. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420170312
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 1986
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!