The effects of commitment to threats and promises upon bargaining behaviour and outcomes
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 447–464, October/December 1987
How to Cite
McClintock, C. G., Stech, F. J. and Beggan, J. K. (1987), The effects of commitment to threats and promises upon bargaining behaviour and outcomes. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 17: 447–464. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420170405
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1986
- NSF. Grant Number: BNS 82–14500
- Fulbright Foundation
- Cattell Foundation
- University of California Faculty Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!