The research in this paper was supported by the Netherlands Organization for the Advancement of Pure Research (ZWO) to the first author and by a sabbatical leave from Boston College to the second author.
Categories versus groups as explanatory concepts in intergroup relations†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 117–123, April/June 1988
How to Cite
Rabbie, J. M. and Horwitz, M. (1988), Categories versus groups as explanatory concepts in intergroup relations. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 18: 117–123. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420180204
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: OCT 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!