Perspective-specific differences in the segmentation and evaluation of aggressive interaction sequences
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 23–40, January/February 1989
How to Cite
Mummendey, A. and Otten, S. (1989), Perspective-specific differences in the segmentation and evaluation of aggressive interaction sequences. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 19: 23–40. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420190104
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 1988
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 1987
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: MU551/2–5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!