The dilution effect and group membership: An instance of the pervasive impact of outgroup homogeneity
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 243–250, May/June 1989
How to Cite
Denhaerinck, P., Lfyens, J.-P. and Yzerbyt, V. (1989), The dilution effect and group membership: An instance of the pervasive impact of outgroup homogeneity. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 19: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420190305
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!