Measurements effects in reattribution research
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 553–559, November/December 1989
How to Cite
Boer, D.-J. D., Meertens, R., Kok, G. and Van Knippenberg, A. (1989), Measurements effects in reattribution research. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 19: 553–559. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420190606
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!