The ‘ultimate attribution error’? A review of the literature on intergroup causal attribution
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 311–335, July/August 1990
How to Cite
Hewstone, M. (1990), The ‘ultimate attribution error’? A review of the literature on intergroup causal attribution. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 20: 311–335. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420200404
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!