The effects of ingroup and outgroup homogeneity on ingroup favouritism, stereotyping and overestimation of relative ingroup size
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 519–523, November/December 1990
How to Cite
Simon, B., Mlicki, P., Johnston, L., Caetano, A., Warowicki, M., Van Knippenberg, A. and Deridder, R. (1990), The effects of ingroup and outgroup homogeneity on ingroup favouritism, stereotyping and overestimation of relative ingroup size. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 20: 519–523. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420200606
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!