Social categorization and the formation of group stereotypes: Further evidence for biased information processing in the perception of group-behavior correlations
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 25–35, January/February 1991
How to Cite
Schaller, M. (1991), Social categorization and the formation of group stereotypes: Further evidence for biased information processing in the perception of group-behavior correlations. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 21: 25–35. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420210103
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!