Perception of epistemic authority and attribution for its choice as a function of knowledge area and age
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 477–492, November/December 1991
How to Cite
Bar-Tal, D., Raviv, A., Raviv, A. and Brosh, M. E. (1991), Perception of epistemic authority and attribution for its choice as a function of knowledge area and age. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 21: 477–492. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420210603
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!