We are grateful to Dennis Hilton, Mansur Lalljee, Jonathan Potter, Derek Edwards and Klaus Fiedler for commenting on an earlier draft.
Explaining in conversation: Towards an argument model†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 181–194, March/April 1992
How to Cite
Antaki, C. and Leudar, I. (1992), Explaining in conversation: Towards an argument model. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 22: 181–194. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420220206
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!