Self-denial as a paradox of political and regional social identity: Findings from a study of 16– and 18–year-olds
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 279–295, May/June 1992
How to Cite
Abrams, D. and Emler, N. (1992), Self-denial as a paradox of political and regional social identity: Findings from a study of 16– and 18–year-olds. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 22: 279–295. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420220306
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1990
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: C05250011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!