Caught in the act: When impressions based on highly diagnostic behaviours are resistant to contradiction
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 435–452, September/October 1992
How to Cite
Skowronski, J. J. and Carlston, D. E. (1992), Caught in the act: When impressions based on highly diagnostic behaviours are resistant to contradiction. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 22: 435–452. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420220503
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Ohio State University. Grant Number: 221992
- Newark Campus. Grant Number: 71-1810-1-6-570
- Newark Campus Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!