Affect and persuasion: Mood effects on the processing of message content and context cues and on subsequent behaviour
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 511–530, November/December 1992
How to Cite
Bohner, G., Crow, K., Erb, H.-P. and Schwarz, N. (1992), Affect and persuasion: Mood effects on the processing of message content and context cues and on subsequent behaviour. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 22: 511–530. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420220602
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1991
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Str 264/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!