Mood and the perception of unusual people: Affective asymmetry in memory and social judgments
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 531–547, November/December 1992
How to Cite
Forgas, J. P. (1992), Mood and the perception of unusual people: Affective asymmetry in memory and social judgments. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 22: 531–547. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420220603
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 1992
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1991
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!