The ingroup overexclusion effect: Impact of valence and confirmation on stereotypical information search
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 549–569, November/December 1992
How to Cite
Leyens, J.-P. and Yzerbyt, V. Y. (1992), The ingroup overexclusion effect: Impact of valence and confirmation on stereotypical information search. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 22: 549–569. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420220604
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1991
- USIA. Grant Number: IA-AEGH-G6192688
- FNRS. Grant Number: 115323.883
- Belgian National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!