Awareness of the influence as a determinant of assimilation versus contrast
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 53–62, January/February 1993
How to Cite
Strack, F., Schwarz, N., Bless, H., Kübler, A. and Wänke, M. (1993), Awareness of the influence as a determinant of assimilation versus contrast. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 23: 53–62. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420230105
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 1990
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Str 264/2-3
- Fritz Strack and Norbert Schwarz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!