The editors note with regret the death of Professor Willem Claeys on March 18, 1992. This paper was originally submitted to the Special Issue ‘Positive-negative asymmetry in affect and evaluations’.
Some instantiations of the informational negativity effect: Positive-negative asymmetry in category breadth and in estimated meaning similarity of trait adjectives†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 111–129, March/April 1993
How to Cite
Claeys, W. and Timmers, L. (1993), Some instantiations of the informational negativity effect: Positive-negative asymmetry in category breadth and in estimated meaning similarity of trait adjectives. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 23: 111–129. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420230202
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!