On the asymmetry in the cognitive construal of ingroup and outgroup: A model of egocentric social categorization
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 131–147, March/April 1993
How to Cite
Simon, B. (1993), On the asymmetry in the cognitive construal of ingroup and outgroup: A model of egocentric social categorization. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 23: 131–147. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420230203
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 1991
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Si 428/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!