On the clarity of expressive and contextual information in the recognition of emotions: A methodological critique
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 195–202, March/April 1993
How to Cite
Fernandez-Dols, J.-M., Sierra, B. and Ruiz-Belda, M. A. (1993), On the clarity of expressive and contextual information in the recognition of emotions: A methodological critique. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 23: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420230207
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1991
- Spanish DGICyT. Grant Number: PS89-022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!