Aiming at the top? Upward social comparison of abilities after failure
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 627–645, November/December 1993
How to Cite
Ybema, J. F. and Buunk, B. P. (1993), Aiming at the top? Upward social comparison of abilities after failure. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 23: 627–645. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420230607
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1992
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!