The role of emotion in social judgments: An introductory review and an Affect Infusion Model (AIM)
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Affect in Social Judgments and Cognition
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–24, January/February 1994
How to Cite
Forgas, J. P. (1994), The role of emotion in social judgments: An introductory review and an Affect Infusion Model (AIM). Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 1–24. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240102
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 1993
- Australian Research Council, the German Research Foundation, and ZUMA, Mannheim, and the contribution of Stephanie Moylan and Chris Jolliffe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!