Are you what you feel? The affective and cognitive determinants of self-judgments
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Affect in Social Judgments and Cognition
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 63–77, January/February 1994
How to Cite
Levine, S. R., Wyer, R. S. and Schwarz, N. (1994), Are you what you feel? The affective and cognitive determinants of self-judgments. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 63–77. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240105
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 1992
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BNS 83-02105
- BSR from the National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH 3-8585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!