Cognitive models of stereotype change (4): Motivational and cognitive influences
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 237–265, March/April 1994
How to Cite
Johnston, L., Hewstone, M., Pendry, L. and Frankish, C. (1994), Cognitive models of stereotype change (4): Motivational and cognitive influences. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 237–265. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240203
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!