Private self-consciousness as moderator of the importance of attitude and subjective norm: The prediction of voting
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 285–293, March/April 1994
How to Cite
Echabe, A. E. and Garate, J. F. V. (1994), Private self-consciousness as moderator of the importance of attitude and subjective norm: The prediction of voting. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 285–293. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240206
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!