The Authors wish to thank Mel Pipe, Willem Doise, Nicholas Emler and the reviewers for their constructive comments on the research.
Children's understanding of public ownership†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 469–480, July/August 1994
How to Cite
Cram, F. and Ng, S. H. (1994), Children's understanding of public ownership. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 469–480. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240405
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!