Laboratoire associe au C. N. R. S. (U. A. n° 17) et aux Universités Paris VII et Paris VI.
Towards a theory of collective phenomena. II: Conformity and power
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 481–495, July/August 1994
How to Cite
Galam, S. and Moscovici, S. (1994), Towards a theory of collective phenomena. II: Conformity and power. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 481–495. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240406
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!