An ethnic bias in scientific citations
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 623–639, November/December 1994
How to Cite
Greenwald, A. G. and Schuh, E. S. (1994), An ethnic bias in scientific citations. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 623–639. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240602
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 1993
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBC-9205890
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH41328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!