Person perception through facial photographs: Effects of glasses, hair, and beard on judgments of occupation and personal qualities
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 693–705, November/December 1994
How to Cite
Hellström, Å. and Tekle, J. (1994), Person perception through facial photographs: Effects of glasses, hair, and beard on judgments of occupation and personal qualities. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 24: 693–705. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420240606
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1993
- Swedish Council for Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences and by Stockholm University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!