The ingroup overexclusion effect: Identity concerns in decisions about group membership
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January/February 1995
How to Cite
Yzerbyt, V. Y., Leyens, J.-P. and Bellour, F. (1995), The ingroup overexclusion effect: Identity concerns in decisions about group membership. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 25: 1–16. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420250102
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 1993
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 1.5.078.91 F
- Fonds de Developpement Scientifique. Grant Number: CD/MC/83690
- Catholic University of Louvain at Louvain-la-Neuve
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!