A two-dimensional model of social representations
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 27–40, January/February 1995
How to Cite
Moliner, P. (1995), A two-dimensional model of social representations. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 25: 27–40. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420250104
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!