The authors presented earlier versions of this paper at the First European Congress on Psychology in Amsterdam, June 1989; the European Social Psychology Association in Budapest, June 1990; the Racism Conference of Passages in Paris, June 1991; and the International Congress on Psychology in Brussels, July 1992. A Rockefeller Foundation Fellowship to the first author to the Bellagio Study and Conference Center at Bellagio, Italy facilitated the paper's final preparation. The complete questionnaires with instructions in Dutch, English, French and German can be obtained from the authors: Kerr Hall, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 95064 USA; or Department of Psychology, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15, 1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Subtle and blatant prejudice in western Europe†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 57–75, January/February 1995
How to Cite
Pettigrew, T. F. and Meertens, R. W. (1995), Subtle and blatant prejudice in western Europe. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 25: 57–75. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420250106
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!