The first author gratefully acknowledges the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation for a Spencer Dissertation Year Fellowship that helped make this research possible. The authors thank Jurgen Beckmann, Ben Karney, Efrat Neter, Anne Peplau, and Deborah Richardson for helpful commentary regarding previous drafts of this manuscript, and Berndt Simon and an anonymous reviewer for insightful criticism.
Ethnocentrism in dating preferences for an American sample: The ingroup bias in social context
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 95–115, January/February 1995
How to Cite
Liu, J. H., Campbell, S. M. and Condie, H. (1995), Ethnocentrism in dating preferences for an American sample: The ingroup bias in social context. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 25: 95–115. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420250108
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!