Me, us and them: Political identification and the third-person effect in the 1993 Australian federal election
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 195–215, March/April 1995
How to Cite
Duck, J. M., Hogg, M. A. and Terry, D. J. (1995), Me, us and them: Political identification and the third-person effect in the 1993 Australian federal election. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 25: 195–215. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420250206
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!