Leadership and the management of conflicts in diverse groups: Why acknowledging versus neglecting subgroup identity matters
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 237–254, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Huo, Y. J., Molina, L. E., Sawahata, R. and Deang, J. M. (2005), Leadership and the management of conflicts in diverse groups: Why acknowledging versus neglecting subgroup identity matters. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 237–254. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.243
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2003
- Academic Senate Council on Research, UCLA
- Positive Psychology Network
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!