Lay perceptions of ethnic prejudice: causes, solutions, and individual differences
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 329–344, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Hodson, G. and Esses, V. M. (2005), Lay perceptions of ethnic prejudice: causes, solutions, and individual differences. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 329–344. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.251
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2004
- SSHRC. Grant Numbers: 756-2000-0408, 410-2000-1082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!