A social identity approach to trust: interpersonal perception, group membership and trusting behaviour
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 413–424, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Tanis, M. and Postmes, T. (2005), A social identity approach to trust: interpersonal perception, group membership and trusting behaviour. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 413–424. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.256
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2004
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-000-27-0050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!