Action planning and coping planning for long-term lifestyle change: theory and assessment
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 565–576, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Sniehotta, F. F., Schwarzer, R., Scholz, U. and Schüz, B. (2005), Action planning and coping planning for long-term lifestyle change: theory and assessment. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 565–576. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.258
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!