Don't ignore the other half: the impact of ingroup identification on implicit measures of prejudice
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 621–632, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Sassenberg, K. and Wieber, F. (2005), Don't ignore the other half: the impact of ingroup identification on implicit measures of prejudice. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 621–632. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.267
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2004
- State of Thuringia (Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!