Stereotyping and action tendencies attribution as a function of available emotional information
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 517–536, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Philippot, P. and Yabar, Y. (2005), Stereotyping and action tendencies attribution as a function of available emotional information. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 517–536. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.269
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2003
- University of Louvain. Grant Number: ARC 96/01-198
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Number: FNRS 8.4512.98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!