Achievement orientations from subjective histories of success: Promotion pride versus prevention pride
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 3–23, January/February 2001
How to Cite
Higgins, E. T., Friedman, R. S., Harlow, R. E., Idson, L. C., Ayduk, O. N. and Taylor, A. (2001), Achievement orientations from subjective histories of success: Promotion pride versus prevention pride. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 31: 3–23. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.27
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!