All is well that ends well, at least for proselfs: emotional reactions to equality violation as a function of social value orientation
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 767–783, November/December 2005
How to Cite
Stouten, J., de Cremer, D. and van Dijk, E. (2005), All is well that ends well, at least for proselfs: emotional reactions to equality violation as a function of social value orientation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 767–783. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.276
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2004
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 016.005.019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!