Priming uniquely human emotions and the in-group (but not the out-group) activates humanity concepts
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 169–181, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Vaes, J., Paladino, M. P. and Leyens, J.-P. (2006), Priming uniquely human emotions and the in-group (but not the out-group) activates humanity concepts. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 36: 169–181. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.279
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!