Effects of terrorism on attitudes and ideological orientation
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 259–265, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Echebarria-Echabe, A. and Fernández-Guede, E. (2006), Effects of terrorism on attitudes and ideological orientation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 36: 259–265. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.294
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!