Categorizing at the group-level in response to intragroup social comparisons: a self-categorization theory integration of self-evaluation and social identity motives
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 297–314, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Schmitt, M. T., Branscombe, N. R., Silvia, P. J., Garcia, D. M. and Spears, R. (2006), Categorizing at the group-level in response to intragroup social comparisons: a self-categorization theory integration of self-evaluation and social identity motives. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 36: 297–314. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.306
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!