THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted:It's all in the timing: measuring emotional reactions to stereotype threat before and after taking a test
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 687–698, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Marx, D. M. and Stapel, D. A. (2006), Retracted:It's all in the timing: measuring emotional reactions to stereotype threat before and after taking a test. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 36: 687–698. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.310
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2004
- Dutch Science foundation
- Heymans Institute of the University of Groningen
Vol. 42, Issue 7, 933, Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!